THE $1.99 AMAZON eBOOK DEAL YOU CANNOT MISS
For TWO DAYS ONLY, MARCH 28-29, Amazon is offering the eBook of ‘Peace For A Lifetime’ for $1.99!!!!!
You cannot miss out on this deal!
Have you or a loved one dealt with depression, anxiety? Do you feel your best life is always just beyond your reach? Do problems in relationships seem to follow you?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, ‘Peace for a Lifetime’ can not only help you find healing from your deepest wounds, it can help you cultivate harmony and abundance in every area of your life AND your relationships.
Wouldn’t that be awesome - to move from emptiness to abundance, from brokenness to wholeness, from chaos to peace?
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Three things that keep people stuck in a cycle of despair and disappointment in their lives and in their relationships
- Simple steps to build a healthy relationship with your emotions so you can make them work for you instead of against you in your life
- A clear plan to get you investing in yourself in all the right ways so you can maximize your satisfaction, wellbeing, and God-given potential
- Strategies for learning how to resolve conflicts and establish healthy boundaries in your relationships
- Templates to begin growing your emotional vocabulary to that you can communicate more effectively with everyone in your life
So what is holding you back? There is so much to gain in your life by reaching forward. This journey marks a new beginning – your new beginning.
And with a deal like this one, you have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain! Don’t just give ‘Peace For A Lifetime’ as a gift to yourself. Order them for your friends and loved ones. Or order a dozen for your summer small group study. They make a great leadership guide for any company or organization.
[clickToTweet tweet="MARCH 28-29, Amazon is offering the eBook of #PeaceForALifetime for $1.99!!!!! Order HERE! " quote="MARCH 28-29, Amazon is offering the eBook of #PeaceForALifetime for $1.99!!!!! Order HERE!"]
I’d love to hear from you – what area of your life do you struggle the most to create the life you’ve always dreamed? Leave your response in the comments below.